Logan Paul - Women In Bathroom Stalls


Logan Paul, a youtube star, seeming contrite and sincere, posted a video apology online Tuesday following intense criticism on social media over an earlier YouTube post showing women in bathroom stalls.

"I should have never posted the video," said the social media star, his voice thick with emotion. "There are a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't and for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry."

Paul's earlier written apology did little to quell the outrage over the controversial YouTube video.

Who is Logan Paul? He is an American vlogger and actor. He first gained fame through videos shared on the internet video service Vine. Paul later branched out into acting in television and films.

"I want to apologize to the internet," he said in the new video. "I want to apologize to anyone who has seen the video. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by my video. But, most importantly, l want to apologize to the victims and their families."

Paul asked fans to not defend his actions, and said his goal was to entertain and "push the boundaries" but not to be "heartless, cruel or malicious."

"I made a huge mistake," he said. "I don't expect to be forgiven. I'm just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm disappointed in myself and I promise to be better. I will be better."

Paul removed the original video from YouTube. In it, Paul and his group come upon buildings with women's bathrooms that were easy to access.

After he sees the women, Paul says: "This is a first for me. This literally probably just happened."
 

These women's upper bodies aren't shown in the video.

Someone off camera says: "I don't feel good."

Paul replies: "What, you've also never stood next to a women on a toilet?"

The person says, "No."

Paul bursts into laughter. "It was gonna be a joke. This was all a joke. Why did it become so real?" he asks.


"Naked women sitting on toilets isn't a joke," he says. "We came here with the intent to focus on the bathrooms and not these naked women on toilets. This just became very real."

Paul and his friends gather at the parking lot. And he says to the camera that "the smiling and laughing ... is not a portrayal of how I feel about the circumstances. Everyone copes with s*** differently... I cope with things with humor."

He said that he was not monetizing the video for "obvious reasons" and gave a graphic video warning.





The satire contained in this article and the fictional nature of it's content – even if based on real people and however similar to real events, is solely for entertainment.