Three-Legged Bigfoot Spotted Near Lemon Hill, Ga


Bigfoot As We Have Come To Know 
Him Over the Years - Artist Rendition

Hi, most of you haven't spent 10 years of your life tracking bigfoot as I have but I'm sure that you will be interested in hearing about this, anyway. By the way my name is Steve and my best friend and fellow tracker's name is Walt. 

I got interested in trying to hunt down bigfoot because I lost my wife about 12 years ago to diabetes. I felt a need and a passion to do more with my life so I called up Walt and asked him if he was interested in pursuing this with me. He was delighted that I had asked since he was sort of an outdoor enthusiast and the perfect person that I needed to assist me in this line of work.

We felt that later we could document this work and put out a book on this subject which we did.  We titled it, "The Adventures Of Steve, Walt, And Bigfoot," and it included pictures of bigfoot's tracks, sketches from eye witnesses, testimonies, etc.

But now back to why I writing this story. We were recently called and asked by a friend of ours to meet a lady that spotted something that we were going to be interested in near Lemon Hill, Ga. This is about 2 miles northwest of Savannah, Ga. So we arranged to meet her the next day.

Sarah was about 45 years old and seemed to be well educated so we were very interested in what she had to say.  She stated that she was driving down the road and going about 40 miles an hour when she glanced off to the right and noticed something that was big and rather large get up from the ground about fifty feet from the road. That's when she slowed down, pulled the car over, locked the car doors, and almost stopped to see what it was. The creature turned and looked at her and then slowly walked towards the woods. The first thing that she noticed was that the creature looked sort of like a bear but was standing upright and it resembled a primitive man but with very long hair. Like one would see in a sketch in an article about cave men.

One thing was different about this creature she said it had three legs. That's right. Walt and I walked over to the spot where she stated the creature had been leaning over and we noticed sure enough three footprints. But to our surprise there wasn't two left or two right prints and then the other. There was one right and one left and one that was to be a footprint that had two big toes. One on the right side of the footprint and one on the other. When Walt and I saw this we were shocked and amazed. Maybe the creature had been born with some birth defect or something.

Anyway we assumed that we could get to the bottom of this later since it was getting to be overcast and about to rain. 

We thanked Sarah for letting us know about her sighting and gave her our business card.

Walt said that he was going to notify the local sheriff and let him know about this bigfoot sighting just in case it turned out to be authentic. 

And boy did it rain, like cats and dogs rain. When we returned with the sheriff later that day the footprints were washed away. 

We never heard again from Sarah or anyone about the three-legged bigfoot. But Walt and I are eye witnesses to the three-legged bigfoot footprints. 

That's the one and only three-legged bigfoot that lived in the woods near Lemon Hill, Ga., around 2 miles northwest of Savannah that Sarah saw early one morning.